cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic picking in the delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

How automatic picking is done in the delivery document. I am creating delivery document with reference to purchase order then I am entering picking quantity manually and performing PGI. I want picking quantity should be equal to delivery quantity and that should be picked autoatically. Please note, in this case there is no warehouse is involved ( Transfer order is not required).

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

if u r using the lean WM or WM picking process can be configured to auto matic if it not then u have to do the picking manually in vlo1n by going to picking tab page

regards

prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

u should configure WM in the enterprise structuer and should assign in the assignments. its huge process do manually

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prashant,

Please note automatic picking is happening for other plants where there is no warehouse mangement involved.But, i want to have this option to an other plant also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got answer for my quetion:

See OSS Note 401159 re: old "SD Picking" functionality (to which EK00 belongs) and new Lean WM / full WM functionality (to which TO's/transfer orders belong).

If you use WM, and TO's, then yes, the Delivery output WMTA can be used to automatically generate a TO for a delivery. Then, separately in WM configuration you would configure a pick list output of some kind that is triggered by the TO.

If you use "SD Picking" then you need to trigger a Picking output (as opposed to a Delivery output) to get a printed picklist. EK00 is the standard picking output type for a picklist for a single delivery. In transaction VP01SHP, to maintain the print parameters for EK00, go to the "Shipping (Spec.case)" group/paragraph.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as my knowledge goes , if your not using warehouse management you cannot have automatic picking.

If you get any solution apart from my answer send me the details

Else reward me

thanks

Manoj(manoj_fnm@yahoo.com)