cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Code 110 Reason Error in HTTP Receiver adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I am having proxy to HTTP Receiver scenario in which i am calling the target application URL through HTTP Receiver Adapter. This interface is async interface and hence i am not expecting any response from the target system.

When i execute my interface the target system receives data from XI but in SXMB_MONI it sets the status of the message as "<b>Automatic Restart</b>" with the error description as "<b>HTTP client. Code 110 reason</b>" in HTML Code area <b><SAP:Code area="PLAINHTTP_ADAPTER">ATTRIBUTE_CLIENT</SAP:Code></b>

This is causing multiple messages stuck in the queue and presently i am manually clearing all the messages.

i checked the quality of service of the incoming message which is correctly setted as <b>Exactly Once</b>.

Is there any configuration missing?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Rajeev

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

1.)Check in SMICM if your HTTP service is running or not.

2.)If its running fine then you can check whether your SSL certificate is configured properly or not.

Also follow the below mentioned links :

*Pls reward with points if helpful*

Regards,

Shibani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shibani,

Thanks for ur replies but i am not using HTTPS and my HTTP service is running. Is my HTTP adaper trying to process the response?

but when i checked qos it was Exactly Once.

Regards

Rajeev

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

Can you please the url, it may be incorrect if not check out the Receiver Http adapter parameters in Communication Channel. Also try upgrading ICM kernel patch to 129 or something.

Regards

Aashish Sinha

PS : reward points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I checked the URL as well as Communication channel parameters. Both seem to be ok. actually with those parameters, the target application is getting the data but i guess our XI server couldn't process the response and hence it goes to that mode (Automatic restart).

Regards

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

when checked SMICM HTTP logs the following lines were in Red

Thr 4] *** ERROR => Error in HTTP response: 11 [http_plg_mt.c 4671]

Thr 4] *** ERROR => IcmPlAllocBuf: MpiGetOutbuf failed (rc = 7) [icxxplugin_m 1168]

Thr 4] *** ERROR => PlugInStopConn: alloc failed(32768) [http_plg_mt. 1629]

Thr 4] *** ERROR => IcmConnClose: PlugInStopConn failed (rc=-701) [icxxconn_mt. 2919].

Regards

Rajeev

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thats why u need to check first in SMICM if your HTTP service is running. Anyways now have a look into this SAP note-897583. also check your RFC destination parameter (SSL Client certificate) in SMICM and sm59. you must be able to find it. Also check for the kernal patch i suggested u earlier.

Regards

Aashish Sinha

PS : reward points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

But as i stated earlier niether i have SSL certificate nor RFC Destination.

Also we are on SP 20. The suggested note is for SP15. About kernel patch i will check with BASIS guys.

Regards

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

To add further, my Siebel client is getting response data with port 80 but some how queue is in error status.

Is it such that my HTTP adapter is expecting a response from Siebel?

Regards

Rajeev