cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report creation - help needed urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

My client is asking for certain information in terms of Area Budget, Amount spent at any point of time , breakup of expenditures among different activities which should be accessible to the sales team.

I think i need to create a report for that. But i dont have much idea about the report.

Please help me in this regard.

If anyone has any other idea to how to approach this issue, please do let me know.

Thanks in advance,

Sourav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

With out knowing from where we can capture all the data's what you have specified, it is very tough to give a confirmed answer. There is no standard report available for this. I would suggest you to find out the data required for this, and talk to the ABAP Development team. Alternatively you can post this query into the ABAP forum, hope any positive reply.

Prase

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sourav,

Initially you should have clarity about the client's requirement. What are all the fields required in that report i.e., the output (shape of the report) required by the client. Then search for the availability of the standard report which is similar to your requirement and if required take the help of the ABAPer to make the report.Use Tcode SARP to look for the standard reports provided by SAP. SAP has provided around 1600 standard reports.

Thanks,

Ravi