cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prcing Procedures

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus

Can somebody help me when i want for Colombia, the VAT tax rate of 18% only to be charged if the trade Invoice is equal or greater than a Certain Amount, if it is less then this certain amount the VAT should not be charged.

Can some body help me in this situation,

i will reward god pints if i find the solution.

Thanks

irfan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can suggest two ways for achieving this, check out which suits your system better.

1. Create a condition table in T.code V/03, with the key fields required to prepare condition table for tax determination, alongwith all other fields add one field which should be for value of the sales document (you can find this field in the field catalog, in case you dont, add this field to field catalog through IMG> S & D > System modifications > Create new fields using condition technique > New fields for pricing)

Next, add this condition table to the access sequence which is assigned to your tax condition type in T.code V/07. And last create condition record for this condition table in T.code VK11.

2. Create a requirement in T.code VOFM, in VOFM on the menu bar > Requirements> Pricing, create a new requirement here, you will need to take a ABAP help here. The code should contain information that the tax condition type should be applied only when a value in the field PR00 (just an example, this can be value of any condition type or a subtotal whose value you want to be greater than your specified value) is greater then your specified value. Next, in your pricing procedure against the condition type for tax put this requirement under the column of requirement.

Check which is more suitable for your system.

Regards,

PATHIK

Answers (0)