cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KF fixing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In my DP books, i have 2 KFs enabled for fixing. But there is no fixing KFs in RSA1 for these 2 KFs. But its enabled in PA as 'KF to be fixed'. Is this sufficient ? whats the dependency on these 2 places ? Will i face any problem later in my planning ? I dont see the 'Fixing KF' box under Type/Unit of these 2 infoobjects. Is it the prev person just created as BW infoobject ?

I just tried testing to create a KF for fixing in RSA1. In Type/unit, when i chose Qty, its not allowing me to input Fixed KF. It has only 2 data types of QUAN & FLTP. So how do i choose a KF in Fixed KF cell (for qty) ?

thx

venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closing the thread. Thanks to all.

0 Kudos

Hi Venkat, would be great if you could share the solution too?

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

FLTP should work for the Fixing and the primary keyfigure. Based on my info, the BW infoobject setup is sufficient to determine whether the key figure can be fixed. Ensure that the Fixed key Figure section in the key figure detail (in RSA1) shows the Fixed Key Figure. I am not sure about the PLanning Area setting you are talking about.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No Andrey. I checked many posts before publishing.

My question is with regard to fixing config at 2 places. One is at infoobject level (in my case the KF was created as BW KF. Now we are live, i cant change it now) and in PA, it was maintained as KF to be fixed. so i was able to do the fixing in pl books.

So i want to know whats the dependency of these 2 ? What will happen if i dont have fixing KF for other KF to be fixed, as i am currently able to fix in interactive planning.

thx

venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Venkant!

Please check out my thread on this forum: Fixing key figure in Interactive Planning

Hope you will find solution to your problem!