cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Allocation: Removing a Material from Product Allocation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey folks!

I am new to the forums, so hopefully some of you sharks will bite on this one. I work for a consumer products company and we're having issues with product allocations.

We have had a material on product allocation for the past 3 months. We used a allocation rule that is modeled off of the S140 rule on the basic data of the material view. However, our production has now ramped up sufficiently to produce this product and provide normally.

1) How do we remove the material from product allocation?

We deleted the rule from the basic data view, but is there anything else we need to do? There are many remaining open sales orders that get the error "No Feature Combination exists for this selection error". I have ran rescheduling (V_V2) and have also ran the SDRQCR21 to rebuild requirements, but it still remains with this error.

2) Is there something we have to do with the infostructures? Something we have to do in MC64 or MC94?

3) Do we need to go through each sales order and delete the line item and replace the line item to get the normal ATP to function (we would rather not do this as we have EDI information connected to each line item)

4) Is there another report out there I need to run that I just do not know about?

Any help would be great. We are on ECC5.0 Hotpack 15. I will reward points if I can figure out how to.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try using transaction MCSI to find out if the allocation still remains.

Joel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Joel, thanks for the answer, but if there allocation quantities, how do I remove them if they are in "past" periods?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use MC94 to remove the quantities allocated.

Use MC62 to remove the planning hierarchy.

I believe that in your situation MC94 will work.