cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer fields in display mode only after upgrade to SRM 5.0 SP12

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I developed several customer fields (CUFs) for contracts in SRM 5.0 SP08 (includes INCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_CSF and INCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_CSF_CTR). As it is standard for CUFs they were editable.

After our upgrade to SP12 most of these fields are display only. Why? And why not all - I found no difference between them.

I checked all includes, structures and fields. They were active. I activated them again, but they remained in display mode.

There are no badis deactivating them, just plain standard CUFs.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Karsten

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karsten,

Correct me if i am wrong. As per my knowledge the latest support package for 50 is SP11, and SP12 is not yet released. But this thread tells about SP12.

Could you please clarify.

Thanks & Best Regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raj,

for SRM 4.0 (SRM_SERVER 500) the patch SP12 is available since September. This is our SRM version.

The latest patch for SRM 4.0 (SRM_SERVER 550) is indeed SP11.

Best regards,

Karsten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have to correct myself - we are on SRM 4.0 and not on SRM 5.0 as I wrote in subject and first posting.

I gues I wrote to fast and checked to slow...

Regards,

Karsten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u>Please see related pointers -></u>

Did you manage to find solution for custom fields in Contract Management ?

I am having a similar requirement with Shopping Cart in SRM 4.0. SAP gave me a new OSS note 672960 to do this.

I also gone through 458591.

If you have already done it, could give me some tips.

Hope this will help. Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

that thread did not solve my problem - I implemented the CUF with note 672960 and it worked fine before the upgrade to SP12. Now most of the fields are grayed out and I can't enter any values.

All fields are active, all fields and structures were regenerated, Badi BBP_CUF_BADI_2 was deactivated to have standard environment - nothing helped.

Regards,

Karsten

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Well...seems that you have to create an OSS ticket for this

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I could restrict the problem to all CUFs of data type DATS. It seems that all CUFs - not the standard fields - of type DATS are in display mode, whereas CUFs of other data type are changeable.

I will look further...

Regards,

Karsten