cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Breakdown

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

This is about breakdown,If we observe in the transaction IW21,it can create notification and if there is any breakbown malfunction end date it will take based on priority,if we come to SyncBo MAM30_010 it will update this data in backend

(database table QMIH), Now my problem is I have to enhance this SyncBo for malfunction enddate time based on the last time confirmation on hte order for a TECO completed maintenance order.

Thanks&regds,

Srinivas.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

to do so, enhance the Order Handler to add the info to the MAM010 structure whenever the TCO is set in the order. Based on the order you have access to all necessary data I think. Well - one problem you have - if you create a time confirmaiton it goes up in BO005 or 006 - so if you enter the time confirmation - sync - and do the TCO in the next step, the last time conf on the device is not really the last one. Not sure if this is really possible - but I think so cause TCO and Time confirmations are two different screens.

Perhaps it is better to do that by a user exit in the backend, when you add the TCO there to the order.

But this is something you need to test. Anyway I think you should explain a little more the problem you have, cause based on the things you have written it is a straight forward implementation.

Hope it helps anyway.

Regards,

Oliver

Regards,

Oliver

Answers (0)