cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Model Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

I have created a model from one webservice.I have used that model in my Component Controller.I have not written any method or code to execute that model.Simply deployed the project. I am getting following error.

<b>

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sap/tc/webdynpro/model/webservice/gci/WSTypedModelClass -

Loader Info -

ClassLoader name: [chep.com/exchangeexchange_dynpro] Parent loader name: [Frame ClassLoader] References: common:service:http;service:servlet_jsp service:ejb common:service:iiop;service:naming;service:p4;service:ts service:jmsconnector library:jsse library:servlet common:library:IAIKSecurity;library:activation;library:mail;library:tcsecssl library:ejb20 library:j2eeca library:jms library:opensql common:library:com.sap.security.api.sda;library:com.sap.security.core.sda;library:security.class;library:webservices_lib;service:adminadapter;service:basicadmin;service:com.sap.security.core.ume.service;service:configuration;service:connector;service:dbpool;service:deploy;service:jmx;service:jmx_notification;service:keystore;service:security;service:userstore interface:resourcecontext_api interface:webservices interface:cross interface:ejbserialization sap.com/tcwddispwda sap.com/tcwdcorecomp service:webdynpro service:sld library:tcddicddicservices library:com.sap.aii.proxy.framework library:tcgraphicsigs library:com.sap.mw.jco library:com.sap.lcr.api.cimclient library:sapxmltoolkit library:com.sap.aii.util.rb library:com.sap.util.monitor.jarm library:tcddicddicruntime library:com.sap.aii.util.xml library:com.sap.aii.util.misc library:tccmi Resources: /usr/sap/MTD/JC00/j2ee/cluster/server0/apps/chep.com/exchangeexchange_dynpro/src.zip /usr/sap/MTD/JC00/j2ee/cluster/server0/apps/chep.com/exchangeexchange_dynpro/webdynpro/public/lib/chep.comportglobalportfolio_commonscommonsJAR.jar /usr/sap/MTD/JC00/j2ee/cluster/server0/apps/chep.com/exchangeexchange_dynpro/webdynpro/public/lib/chep.comexchangeexchange_dynpro.jar Loading model: {parent,references,local} -

The error occurred while trying to load "com.chep.portfolio.exchange.dynpro.model.EMSSummaryTO".</b>

Pl help me to come out from this problem.

Thanks & Regards

Manoj Sahoo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure what was the issue.

Solved by creating a new DC and new model.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit/Saravanan ,

Thanks , But i have already tried both ways. By recreating the Model and rebuild the project., but still getting the same error.

Thanks & Regards

Manoj Sahoo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can rebuild the project and deploy it again.

Regards,

Saravanan K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi manoj,

It seems there is some problem while creating the model.reimport the model & try again.

Sometimes when u make any changes to the model , it shows this error. if thats the case, restart ur engine.

regards

Sumit