cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

we are receiving the messages from webservice client

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I generated the WSDL and i gave them, their side they use the URL and xiappluser and password and proxy settings also.

They are sending the messages but XI is not receiving the messages.

Client side it is not giving any error but i cant see any message in adapter and sxmb_moni.

can anyone tell me what could be the problem.

Kind Regards,

Praveen.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

If u r not able to find in Adapter Engine and Integration Engine.............Then go to Communication chennel on the sender side check weather the CC is running fine or not .............below that u can see the messages if they are stucked............u can also see the error description ....................

Try to restart the Communication channel if messages are in error.............

Reward with points if helpful

Regards

Sai Ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

in sender adapter also there is no messages, it is in yellow color status saying that channel is started but inactive and short log says never used.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

So u have to activate the communication channel in Integration Directory--design....................Go to that senario and those the coomunication channel and right click on it and activate......................

Reward with points if helpful

Regards

Sai Ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>>>in sender adapter also there is no messages, it is in yellow color status saying that channel is started but inactive and short log says never used.

this happen when no messages have processed or gone through the communication channel.

first try to activate the channel with correct path and mode of processing make it DELETE.

Also check the path you have provided in communication channel.

Path should be the server location of folder.

in my point of view no files get picked up by the IN folder

Check the permission of the folder that should be 777.

Regards,

Sumit Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

iam not using the file adapter, i am using Sender SOAP adapter