cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer material

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all,

i have a scenario where i want to apply service taxes for some services and no service tax for same customer.can any one give me an idea how to get this in the SAP system .Assured reward points for timely support.

Thanking you,

Best Regards,

R.Srinivasan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

krishnaswamy_kumaraswamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Mintain this in the customer master where the UTXJ maintain no tax for whom you dont want tax to be calculated .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Krishnaswamy,

If i maintain no tax in the customer master then i am stuck for other services and hence i have the difficulty.kindly provide me your valuable suggestions to overcome this problem.

Thanking you,

Best Regards,

R.Srinivasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

create condition table with respect ot ur requirement and add the condition table on the priority basis in access sequence.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Also in continuation of the above quiery the services which are not taxable to a customer may be required to be tax applicable for some other customers.

Thanking you

Best regards,

R.Srinivasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What Kishore told is correct but in this case you need to have a field which should be unique for the customer.

Regards

SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sameer and kishore,

Thankyou for your valuable inputs.My requirement is as such the same customer may have to be taxed for other services for example M&E services wherein he is exempted for say house keeping service alone.So i have to maintain that the customer is taxable for services.similarly this house keeoing material is taxable for other customers.So can you please explain me in detail how to make the Access sequence to map this requirement.

Thanking you,

R.Srinivasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This could be a workaround:

-Assign a customer group (for this customer only) and assign this Customer group in CMR.

- Now create a condition table with this field (Customer group) included in it and carry out its assignment to Access Sequence etc..

But in this case if other customers have "Customer Groups", then this will fail.

Other members may have better suggestion to your questions.

Regards

SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can maintain the tax condition type based on customer/ material,

Ex: You have customers A1 and A2, materials M1 and M2

Requirement: A1 get the service M1, the system calculate the tax.

A2 get the service M1, the system doesn't calculate the tax.

A2 get the service M2, the system calculate the tax.

Solution: Maintain the condition table with the combination of customer/ material for the tax condition type. And maintain the condition records based on your requirement.

Like A1 and M1 5% tax, A2 and M1 (no need to maintain condition record). Now you create a sales order for customer A2 with the service M1 (here the system not satisfies with the condition record so it won't get it). When you create the sales order for A1 with M1 it will get the 5 % tax.