cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change IDES logo in Form PTRV_EXPENSE_FORM (Tcode - PR05)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In transaction PR05 (Travel Expense Manager), The 'Results' output is displayed as an Adobe Form ( Form - PRTV_EXPENSE_FORM . )

We need to change IDES logo to company logo ..

Tcode for Form Builder - SFP .

Any solutions ?

Thanks .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashrut,

To Import the Image to SAP database follow these steps.

> So to SE78->graphics->BMAP.Double click here.

> Click on Import image and import the logo to databse.Logo's must be of .bmp or .tiff type.

Now in your form in SE71. Select a window where you want to place the logo.

>Go to Insert->graphics->Import graphic stored on document server.(this is same what you uploaded above in SE78).

Check and Activate your form and see the logo in the output.

Hope this helped.Rewards points,if useful.

-Bhavin P Shah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Bhavin ,

I guess I wasn't clear. This is not a SAP Script of Smart Form . Please reRead the question . The Form Builder Tcode is SFP .

Can I change the logo in this standard form without creating a new Z-Form ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can change the standard adobe form directly. But it is not advisable Instead go to transaction SFP and copy the form and change the logo. In the NACE transaction call this new form.

Thanks,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Srinivas,

Thanks for replying ..

This is something I knew already, and have made a Zcopy of the Form, and attached it using Features (TCode - PE03)

As I open the Zcopy of the form , am unable to locate the attributre, parameter used to display the logo..

Some help people !

(Tcode - SFP . Form - PTRV_EXPENSE_FORM .

Output displayed using TCode PR05 ->Results )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to transaction SFP and give the form name and click on the LAYOUT tab and then once you get into the layout, click on the IDES Logo (that is Image Field) then click on the OBJECT TAB (on the right hand side) and then open FIELD tab under the object tab and then change the URL of the LOGO to new logo path and presence as VISIBLE then activate the form.

If you could not able to see the OBJECT TAB on the right hand side then put the cursor on the form then right click on the form and select the menu PALETTES-> OBJECT, then you can find object tab in the right hand side. Once you find this, click on the logo field and then you can see the FIELD tab under object tab.

Hope it works.

Thanks,

Srinivas

Answers (0)