cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DB13 - Problem -

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guru's

In DB13 when i scheduled Check and update optimizer stats ( brconnect -u / -c -f stats -t ALL ), its is giving warnings

BR0871W Pool or cluster table selected to check/collect statistics: SAPPRD.EPIDXB

BR0871W Pool or cluster table selected to check/collect statistics: SAPPRD.EPIDXC

BR0871W Pool or cluster table selected to check/collect statistics: SAPPRD.GLSP

BR0871W Pool or cluster table selected to check/collect statistics: SAPPRD.GLTP

BR0871W Pool or cluster table selected to check/collect statistics: SAPPRD.KAPOL

BR0871W Pool or cluster table selected to check/collect statistics: SAPPRD.KOCLU

BR0871W Pool or cluster table selected to check/collect statistics: SAPPRD.M_IFLM

BR0871W Pool or cluster table selected to check/collect statistics: SAPPRD.VBCLU

BR0871W Pool or cluster table selected to check/collect statistics: SAPPRD.VBFCL

Can somebody guide me how to rectify these warning before this i rebuild 24 indexes from this error

Server Configuration

Windows - 2003 Server

Oracle 9i ( 9.2.0.8.0 )

ECC - 5.0

Thanks & Regards

Shishir

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pl check the sap note 411773. Hope it solves your problem.

Best regards

Maheedhar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You All

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I did something a few months ago and each week when Collect Table Sizes DB13 job runs, it prints a thousand page report.

I have tried deleting the job abd rescheduling, SM37 > try to stop printing, but it still prints. I removed the job from DB13 to avoid it.

I kind of remember that I found some related report on google and played around that report after which this fiasco started.

So, any help?

former_member204746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

don`t be lazy...search SAP notes with keyword EPIDXB

you will find an answer quite fast.