cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reject in Workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

How can we make REJECT in workflow. I didnt find any option for REJECT in Visio. Can and body help me in this?

Regards,

Nikhil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I didnt find that option there.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you are searching this option in MS VISIO screen under Approver stencil property.... That's not correct.. Follow below points:

Login to data manager by using approver user name and password

Go to Workflow tab in record mode

you can see workflow task pending in his/her queue(if you have use approver stencil currectly)

right click on that task...you will find done, undone, approve, disapprove, send next step etc based on your design of workflow...

Hope this solves ur query...

thx,

R.n

Mark useful if this helps!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not finding any option for undone, disapprove. only next step name is there.

<b>start->Process>Approve->Stop</b>

So while in <b>Process</b> step, i can only find <b>NEXT STEP->Approve</b>

Please help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yeah...as you mention....next step--> approve...do it...than login to data manager via approver's user name and password...right click on record and check....also check in workflow tab in record mode only.....

this will solve ur query!!!

do let me know if still you are unable to find...

thx,

R.n

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK Now i can do it. i was right clicking on the work flow. now i got it while right clicking on the records. Thank you very much

Former Member
0 Kudos

ohh....thank god....

all the very best..!!!!

keep posting your issues...

regards,

R.n

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nikhil,

For Approver stencil, You will get approve and disapprove option. When you will disapprove,your workflow will go again to previous step...

Hope this helps,

thx,

R.n