cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration Directory | Choose Adapter Metadata - No objects found!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends.

I'm new in XI and I wanted to test some simple scenarios. At the beginning I had a problem with the SLD. We made some post-installation steps and everything was allright. Thus my problem is now: In the Integration Directory I try to create a communication channel - I choose Scenario->Service Without Party -> Business System -> <myBusinessSystem> -> Communication Channel and do a right click on it. I choose NEW and create a new communication channel. But when I use display input help for Adapter Type, it is loading for a while but the list of Adapter engines is empty and there is written - No objects found!. I didn't install XI on our machines and I don't know which installation / post installation steps were done. Adapter Engine in integration server is installed for sure. I looked for some threads on the forum, but I didn't find nothing more specific for my problem. Probably I need to set up something somewhere to obtain a list of adapters for the communication channel. Any help will be rewarded.

Thanks

Ondrej

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

to get list of adapters in ID u need to import SAP BASIS software component in IR. in IR make sure u have SAP BASIS software component. there in SWCV <ur WAS version 6.40 or 3.0 or 7.0> u cann see adapter metadata for all adapeters in adapter objects.

[reward if helpful]

regards,

latika.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, but it is imported already. Where exactly I can see adapter metadata for all adapter objects?

Message was edited by:

Ondrej Hugan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Import tha correct version of SAP BASIS component in IR.

Thanks

Farooq.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

>>Where exactly I can see adapter metadata for all adapter objects?

in IR --> SAP BASIS --> SAP BASIS 3.0/6.40/7.0<ur version> >http://sap.com/xi/XI/System> adapter objects.

we sometimes need to reimport the metadata if such a problem persists.

[reward if helpful]

regards,

latika.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have already imported all versions of SAP BASIS (4.0A, 4.0B, 4.5A, 4.5B, 4.6A, 4.6B, 4.6C, 4.6D, 6.10, 6.20, 6.40, 7.00, 7.10) to Integration Repository.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In this case just Rstart the J2EE Engine, hope it will sove the problem.

Thanks

Farooq.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Latika

I have imported them but when I look at my IR and tried SAP BASIC -> SAP BASIC <any version> and then <b>I can't see the namespace</b> etc ... So I assume that something is wrong with the imported components. But when I was importing them, everything looked ok and I got a message that import was successful. Is there an error than or what?

Former Member
0 Kudos

There should be namespaces. Delete the same and try to re import it.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

But Latika wrote "in IR --> SAP BASIS --> SAP BASIS 3.0/6.40/7.0<ur version> >http://sap.com/xi/XI/System> adapter objects." So how is it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

This problem is for all imported components in my IR I tried to reimport all of them but it didn't help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ondrej,

You need to import SAP BASIS Software Component Version into Integration Repository.

You need to download it from service market place.

https://websmp205.sap-ag.de/~form/handler?_APP=00200682500000001943&_EVENT=SEARCH&HIDE=&SEARCH_SPAT=...

In Search Term Enter "SAP BASIS <version>".

Then put this in the import directory: \usr\sap\<SID>\SYS\global\xi\repository_server\import\

Now in IR, <b>TOOLS ---> Import design objects</b> and import it.

After import you should be able to see the namespace under it.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many thanks Sarvesh,

This is exactly what solved my problem.

Regards

Ondrej Hugan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarvesh,

Your posting helped me to resolve this issue..Thanks many..

Regards,

Mani

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do the SXI_CACHE (full cache refresh) and also do the CPACache refresh.

If still problem remains, then you have to again import the adapter metadata BAIS file as per you WAS version.

Regards,

Sarvesh