Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message ID in CC monitoring

former_member240483
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi there ,

In communication channel monitoring message id shoiwing some message id number but when i try to click it is not opening anything...but normally it takes to anothger window with message information..but in this case it is not taking to another woindow...could any oen give me the reason why this happening..

Regards

Rao

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rao,

Check whether this can help you.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/44/2a1a8620323f0ee10000000a114a6b/content.htm

Vishal

• Reward points for useful Reply.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are u looking for a successful message or an error message?

Regards,

Prateek

former_member240483
Contributor
0 Kudos

I am looking for successfull message ..normally when we select the CC from the list and go to buttom of the page there you can see message id's of the message processed through the CC ,and when we click on the message id it shows another screen with message detailed information...but in thge mroning i am checking mesages id's in CC monitoring when i click on the message id it is not doing any action....

just want to know is this because of any errors in message or some other problem..

Regards

Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just see if the Pop ups are blocked.

Try keeping the control key pressed and then click on the Msg ID. Keep the control key pressed and wait for the window to open.

Regards,

Divija.

former_member240483
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Divija.

I tried using ctl key but it is not working...and popup is not blocked it is working with anothere things ok..

Thanks for your time.

Regards

Rao