cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Construction industry

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have worked on EC & O mapping BOS and Real Estate sales but now we have another construction company approaching us for the following.

Negotiating contracts for sales-based rent

Managing sales reports

Calculating and settling sales-based rent

Categorizing of service charges incurred

Time-dependent apportioning of costs based on flexible measurements (fixed values, consumption, percentage share,and so on) or based on conditions in the contract

Time-dependent settlement participation of objects with the ability to exclude individual objects when assigning higherlevel objects

Clearing of costs that are not directly apportionable to the tenant

Determination of vacancy costs

I would like data on the same in Help or otherwise plss do assist me with the same. Thank you for your time.

Regards

maddy

(jimmy_ahuja@hotmail.com)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi Maddy,

I've done an implementation regarding all your questions. But the project took more than a year. How should I write all this experience into a such a small box? I can support you in single question. But the whole bundle?

Regards

Karl

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii Karl I totally understand what your saying. maybe we take these qs one at a time (as and when its convenient for u) or if you have prepared any kinda document for your reference you could share that with me(if its ok with you).

How did you go about figuring everything out.

Regards & once again thnkss for your time

Maddy

jimmy_ahuja@hotmail.com

Message was edited by:

Maddy

0 Kudos

Maddy,

Most of the functionality you mentioned is in the RE-FX module under Sales-based Settlement. Link to section in help portal http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/77/d92ed1b79bbe4f9a79cc4dd9e4c449/content.htm

I believe there are also some standard IDES scenario scripts that show this functionality. In addition in the SAP Help Portal -> SAP Best Practices -> Industry Packages -> Professional Services -> V1.600 Localized for US -> Business Information -> Preconfigured Scenarios -> Commercial Real Estate...there is a scenario called Percentage Rent Lease. This is same as Sales-based lease and related process, and provides a business oriented step-by-step example of process and set-up.

Best regards,

Kay Werner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Kay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maddy,

pls. have a look for ETM under EC&O, if this meets your requirements.

Regards Garnet

0 Kudos

Hi Maddy,

you have to implement RE-FX. Unfortunately there is not more documentation as in http://help.sap.com available.

Or you have to attend a AC295 training.

Regards

Karl

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnks Karl .......gettin information on the same as you said is very difficult