cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock posting in block stock after grn for source inspection

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have following scenario

I am doing source inspection at vendor site i have maintained control key 0005 in material master & necessary certificate with certificate check required at GRN & UD stage

i am creating a source inspection lot for a release po through t.code qi07 & then processing that lot before GRN

Now when i am doing GRN for same PO it is giving me the following message stage

<b>A category ZC01(user sp. category) inspected certificate is required</b>

Message no. QA312

Diagnosis

An inspected certificate must exist at the first goods receipt for a purchase order item.

Procedure

Check whether a suitable certificate exists for the purchase order and delivery, and create a certificate record with the status "Certificate checked and stored".

If there is no certificate or no suitable certificate, this does not comply with the requirements in the material master record. If there is no inspection lot for this goods movement, the system posts the quantity to blocked stock or does not post the goods receipt.

If you have created an inspection lot, the system marks the certificate check with the status "In lot". You must confirm the availability of an inspected certificate by the time you make the usage decision.

after doing the GRN stock is being posted to block stock

if i do not process the source inspection lot then the stock is posted to quality stock but this does fulfill the requirement of source inspection

plz suggest soultion

It's urgent

Regards

Ashutosh Shende

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Ashutosh,

In the material master you have defined certificate type with the customizing setting indicator for 'Enhanced Certificate Processing' active.

If you set this indicator, extended certificate processing is active for

this certificate type. You can then manage the inbox for quality

certificates independent of the goods receipt.

The electronic inbox of certificates for the purchase order is only

possible if this indicator is set.

This means you have to create a certificate in QM (Transaction QC51),

before you can update your PO with cert. enclosed.

If you do not want the enhanced certificate processing you have change

the indicator into inactive.

Another problem known here is if you have activated the 05 Inspection type in the material master, that it is not activated in all plants relevant although QM in Procurement is set in all plants.

I hope that this resolves the described issue.

Regards,

Isabelle

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

As you have maintained as certificate required, you have to set the indicator certificate received while doing MIGO , then you the message will disappear, canyou explain what you want exactly on source inspection.for this you have to maintain in Q-infor record for that material and vendor whether source inspection is required and the inspection type.

regards

thyagarajan

0 Kudos

Hi

I have maintained the Q-info record for the material vendor combination & No GR tick is maintained if source inspection lot is rejected i have given inspection type as 01

i want that if i cleared the source inspection lot then while doing the migo stock again should go to quality for goods receipt inspection as client want to check the condition of material for any transit damages etc

Regards

Ashutosh Shende

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

kindly check the in IMG settings for control key in which you can specify <b>create new inspection lot</b> for GR for rejection and GR control/Batch.

regards

thyagarajan

0 Kudos

HI

I have already maintained this setting in my control key

GR for rejection Goods receipt not allowed

GR control/Batch Create new inspection lot

Regards

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

i think you have activated the <b>source inspection-no GR</b> in Q-info record in inspection control tab page,kindly deactivate it .If you set this indicator, the system does not create any inspection lots at goods receipt for purchase order items that have undergone a source inspection.

regards

thyagarajan