cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Highlight the selected row of table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a result table. I want the selected row to be highlighted in orange color.

The properties of the table are as follows :

rowSelectable : true

selectionChangeBehaviour : auto

selectionMode : auto

Please let me know what am I missing.

Nikhil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! Nikhil,

following thread might be helpfull fro you..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mithileshwar,

I have gone through the thread already. However, can you plz let me know where should I add this piece of code in the view controller.

wdContext.node<YourNode>().setLeadSelection(<Index>);

Regards

Nikhil Bansal

former_member197348
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

Create an action <b>select </b>.

In the select action, write that code wdContext.node<YourNode>().setLeadSelection(<Index>);

Open Layout tab, in table properties bind the select action to onLeadSelect property.

regards,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

I did exactly what you have suggested. But it doesn't work.

Watz wrong with my code.

int index=wdContext.nodeZBapi_Intranet_SalesOrder_Output().nodeSales_Orders1().getLeadSelection();

wdComponentAPI.getMessageManager().reportSuccess("IntranetSalesOrderResultView::onActionHighlightRow::index"+index);

wdContext.nodeZBapi_Intranet_SalesOrder_Output().nodeSales_Orders1().setLeadSelection(index);

Nikhil

former_member197348
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

We too encountered this problem in EP 6.0. The code is correct. Actually

int index=wdContext.nodeSales_Orders1().getLeadSelection(); 

is enough.

But this is not the problem. It is the problem with either browser or Portal Runtime.

Is your version EP 6.0? Is this a problem for all tables or only this table? Check with other browsers like Mozilla..(or different IE versions).

regards,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Thanks for the reply.

It seems this is the problem only with this Table. I have one other application which has got a Table and there the selected row is getting highlighted. Difficult to understand the problem.

We are on EP 7.0 SP 13.

Regards

Nikhil

former_member197348
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

Do the both nodes have same properties? As a last attempt can you check the all properties of both table and even the node properties also. Even for some SDN tutorials also we are getting Orange colour outline.I am not sure how is this happening

regards,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Everything is the same in terms of properties.

Dunno watz wrong.

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Thx for the post.

I got the problem solved. I was able to find out tht the web dynpro appln was getting deployed to some other path on the server. Hence it was picking up incorrect stylesheet. I added the class in the stylesheet and not it works.

FPTY for your spirit.

Nikhil

Answers (0)