Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP Generated WSDL

nikhil_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi experts,

In SOAP->XI<-SOAP Scenario, The WSDL, generated in the ABAP is doing fine with the testers(XML Spy/SOAP UI). But there is <b> no SOAP action mentioned</b>.

so what will be the soap action parameter in the SOAP Sender Channel?

thanks in advance,

nikhil bos

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nikhil_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i didn't get a proper reply. thanx

Former Member
0 Kudos

using XML spy did u try creating a SOAP message. at this point it would show you the actions

nikhil_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

arvind,

the WSDL i have is generated by the R/3, and is fine with testers. I want to know for the same WSDL without making any change, to be implemented in the SOAP to SOAP in XI. In the sender channel, the adapter parameter SOAP Action Parameter what should be mentioned?

when i checked the WSDL, there is no SOAP action mentioned ?

so what i have to do ? does the ABAP generated WSDL not supposed to be used as such ? is it necessary to edit in XML Spy to mention the SOAP action?

thanks for reply,

nikhil bos

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can import the generated WSDL as such in XI without editing. you would find the message type under the messages tab when u inport in external definitions

nikhil_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

arvind,

plz pick up my point, <b>i have mentioned that in the SOAP Sender Adapter - What should be the SOAP Action param value ?

</b>

nikhil bos

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can ignore the SOAP action parameter

let me know whether u use this WSDL as sender(r/3 ) or receiver (r/3 )

nikhil_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi arvind,

i am using the WSDL as sender. but the generated WSDL in the ID is not working in the XML Spy. It showing SOAP Adapter faulty message

regards

nikhil bos