cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TutWD_PdfObject_Init Library Errors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

recently i start doing the Tutorial fo PDFObject when i try to import the project into the workspaces and inside theire is few errors in the tutorial for PdfObject.

they are as follows..

<b>Missing required library: 'C:Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0/comp/SAP_JTECHS/DCs/sap.com/webservices/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java/jaxm-api.jar'.

Missing required library: 'C:Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0/comp/SAP_JTECHS/DCs/sap.com/webservices/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java/jaxrpc-api.jar'.

Missing required library: 'C:Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0/comp/SAP_JTECHS/DCs/sap.com/webservices/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java/saaj-api.jar'.

Missing required library: 'C:Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0/comp/SAP_JTECHS/DCs/sap.com/webservices/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java/sapxmltoolkit.jar'.

Missing required library: 'C:Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0/comp/SAP_JTECHS/DCs/sap.com/webservices/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java/webservices_api.jar'.</b>

then how do i manage to get those .jar files

as inside my <b>C:\Program Files\SAP\IDE\IDE70\eclipse\plugins\com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0\comp\SAP_JTECHS\DCs\sap.com</b>

dont have a folder call webservices so what should i do?? anyone encounter this problem and solve it.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jia,

Have u checked all these before running the application??

Adobe Reader 7.0.1 installed on your front end

Active Components Framework installed on your front end (should happen automatically the first time you launch the application)

Adobe document services configured on your SAP J2EE Engine .

regards

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

erm... yes i have already install all the application already.. and configured properly all the application..

but currently as when i try to remap the library... then cannot find... what should i do???

former_member751941
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jia,

Webservices fold should be <b> SAP-JEE </b> not in SAP_JTECHS.

Check whether all the jar files are available under this path or not.

C:\Program Files\SAP\IDE\IDE70\eclipse\plugins\com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0\comp\SAP-JEE\DCs\sap.com\webservices\_comp\gen\default\public\default\lib\javaC:\Program Files\SAP\IDE\IDE70\eclipse\plugins\com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0\comp\SAP-JEE\DCs\sap.com\webservices

If jar files are not available then reinstall your NWDS.Other wise remove metadata and import the project. After importing the project close the project first then close NWDS. Then open NWDS, open project build and deploy.

Regards,

Mithu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182374
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this:

Right click on the WD project -> Repair -> Project Structure and Classpath

If it doesn't help try using the classlocator plugin to find/fix the classpath.

Regards,

Omri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Omri,

i try ur method already cannot work.. and btw..

in this directory there, does not contain a folder call webservices

C:\Program Files\SAP\IDE\IDE70\eclipse\plugins\com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0\comp\SAP_JTECHS\DCs\sap.com

that why it dont have so wonder how could i solve it

former_member182374
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In this case:

Right click project -> properties -> Java build path -> Libraies tab -> delete the jars with the yellow exclamantion mark and add the relevant jars manually (you can find the jars by using the ClassLocator plugin)

Regards,

Omri

Former Member
0 Kudos

but then if i remove it the tutorial does it still work?