cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

performance issue for messages coming from XI to r/3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

During the deploying of our application, we have discovered there are performance issue for messages coming from XI to r/3. Even the issue occurs in XI but I feel this is not XI issue. Basically r/3 through TRFC transmission taking long time to process even one interface from XI.

Can it will be solved by creating a separate RFC connection for the slow interface but this will involve changes at the application side in XI, such as new RFC, business system and change of communication channel or is there is any other possible solution to tune the inbound processing for that interface in r/3.

We are having many inbound interface existing between XI and r/3 because of above new application this is also getting affect regarding the performance.

Please let me know your suggestion and solution to sort out this problem.

Thanks,

Dhill

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

are you using Proxy from XI --> R/3

do u mean the inbound processing in R/3 is taking a lot of time after XI has delivered message to R/3. In this case ur concern shud be the appication program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arvind,

We are not using Proxy, yes the inbound processing in R/3 is taking more time after XI has delivered messge to r/3. can you provide more details about applicaton program where we can handle this situation.

and also is there any gating factor for r/3. -- sorry no idea about this.

Regards,

Dhill

Former Member
0 Kudos

could you eloborate by what you define as inbound processing. as you say message is delivered to R/3 by XI then the program in R/3 shud take care of further processing

at which point do u experience performance issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arvind,

This project consist of difference interface consisting of both IDoc and RFC inbound messaging. As per the analysis we found that the connect is very slow but there is no any problem with XI.

We do any performance tunning in R/3 because the message is getting stagged in queue.

please let me know if any more details required.

Regards,

Dhill