cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

doubt with SMARTFORMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all!

In my SMART FORM table , I have some character fields and some integer and numeric fields. In output , by default, character fields are coming with left alligned and integer fields are alligned slightly vertically downwars. How can we allign all those fields exactly in the same line.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jayasri,

Try to write the fields in condensed form.

e.g. &itab-wrbtr(C)& and make sure that you are using all the same paragraph and character formats,as in if font are different its ok but make sure that spacing between the lines and uppermargin settings are the same in style you are using to display.

Reward points if useful.

Cheers,

Deepthee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii jaya

might be u have extra space then required press backspace r delete to avoid unnecessary spacing

regards

Jaipal

Former Member
0 Kudos

No Jaipal!

I don't have any spaces created. I think , integer fields are alligned vertically downwards by default. When I created another field of type string and assigned integer value to that string , output came exactly on same line. So, there may be a chance of changing the vertical allignment of integer fields. Where can I get this option? Please try it once.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jayasri,

May be try out this option, it helps. For me it worked.

&field(C)&, it condenses the spaces and this will be in center.

check out and reward if helpful!!

Regards,

Narendra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

u may define a para graph in style ur using in SF with as u want (left justified/right justified) and can use this para graph for text elements displaying data.

reward if use ful.

jayanthi_jayaraman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want right-justified output, try as below.

&symbol(R)&