cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution Manager 3.2 SP 8- Change Request Management Configuration Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

We are in process of implementing SOLMAN 3.2 SP8 in our landscape.I am facing problem in configuring change request management.

When the developer is working on an urgent correction document we are facing a problem.The steps we are following are here under provided.

Step 1 :

Selected Action "In development" - > it created the transport request in the dev system.

Step 2:

Action "Log into System" -> made correction attached to the transport request manually and released the task.

Step 3:

Action "Release transport requests" -> The transport request in the development was released.

Step 4:

Went for action "Pass to correction" -> I am facing exceptions which conveys

Status was reset by system

A condition is not satisfied because of an exceptional situation

Not all transport requests yet released

And we would be thankful if you provide the authorization required for the different roles in the change request management.I have followed the help file of SOLMAN 3.2 and create the users as under

User - Role

SOCM_RQSTR - ZSAP_SOCM_REQUESTER

(Derrived from SAP_SOCM_REQUESTER)

SOCM_DVLPR - ZSAP_SOCM_DEVELOPER

(Derrived from SAP_SOCM_DEVELOPER)

SOCM_CHNGNGR - ZSAP_SOCM_CHANGE_MANAGER

(Derrived from SAP_SOCM_CHANGE_MANAGER)

SOCM_CHNGNGR - ZSAP_SOCM_IT_OPERATOR

(Derrived from SAP_SOCM_IT_OPERATOR)

Even then I am facing problems while developer creating transport requests and while logging into development system.

I tried adding S_RFC,S_RFCACL auth objects to their roles but did not help.

Pl. suggest.

Thanks & Regards

Mrutyunjay

Message was edited by: Mrutyunjay Rao Dora

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are trying to implement the Change Request Management piece in Solution Manager 3.2.

We are facing the following issues which I think relate to the same reason:

1)We have created a Maintenance Project in SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN and assigned it a logical component, which consists of our two system landscape (namely DEVàQAS). We have also created the IMG project in the DEV system and have distributed that IMG project to both the Solution manager system and the DEV system. Now we have to make the maintenance cycle and task list for that maintenance project, but as we select the project and click on “create project cycle” it shows the message "The project is not released. Hence cycle can not be created". It is showing the status of project as locked .How can we open or unlock the project to remove the error?

2) Also after selecting the SMI project when we click on the button “CTS status switches” or “project specific Transport route” it responds with the error "Project landscape not configured; set the project status to "open" first ".

3)When we click on “synchronize single project” it prompts for the login of connected system (Development System) and after login, it gives an error "Warning, problems during synchronization of the system Landscape".

For Error resolution, we have checked the system landscape and it does not give us any errors. We have done that, both from the solution manager by going to the transaction SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN --> >system landscape tab>selecting our logical component and doing a check by clicking the "Check system Landscape" button. It returns with "no Errors". We also did a check on the TMS configuration by logging directly on to the TMS domain controller system and checking the Transport routes. We have checked the RFC connections without any errors.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mrutyunjay,

Check pre-requisite of SPs in your satellite systems.

Minimun of level 52 for SAP_BASIS and SAP_ABAP.

Sugestion:go for level 55.

Best Reg.

Spot.