cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while creating external alias for BSPs & DMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Has anybody encountered the below error dump while creating the external aliases for Business Server Pages and Document Management Service?

The error dump I have received is "ITAB_DUPLICATE_KEY"

"A Row with same key already exists"

The error has ocurred in the program "RSICFTREE".

I am getting this above described error while navigating to the "Target Element" tab.

Can anybody help pls?

best regds,

Alagammai.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anybody help pls???

Has anybody encountered this pbm earlier???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anybody had a look at my question?

Hello All experts(Jason, Anand, Raghu, Dolores, Senthil, lot more... i might have missed),

Has anybody come across this issue?

Does anybody have any idea in fixing it?

best regds,

Alagammai.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alagammai, check the IMG documentation. I had the same problem, but then I saw that the alias they want to create is unnecessary, as the correct service exists in the tree already. Have a look at the sap/bc/solman/defaultUser alias they want u to create - it should point to target element Default Host -> sap -> bc -> solman-> Default User (note the space between Default and User!), but in the tree the correct spelling is already there (without the space!): Default Host -> sap -> bc -> solman-> DefaultUser. The same with /sap/bc/contentserver. So you can skip this step if this is the case where the tree already contains the services without the space between "DefaultUser" and "contentserver"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tony,

Somehow I solved this issue. I dont remember what exactly I did, as it was sometime back in December. I think I used the Wizard initially to do the configurations in Solution Manager and again i tried to do the same manually as the earlier one threw some errors.

It seems the wizard proceeded half-way through and hence the entry was made in the database already and hence that error.

Anyways thank you for replying me.

best regds,

Alagammai.