cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales activity

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sap gurus,

Is it possible to create a sales activity with out a customer master being created.

As to my knowledge with out creating a customer master data activity cannot be created. Can some one help me with that.

Thanx in advance

Regds

Prashant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

as I know, every time you create a Sales activity you need a partner. The question is, which kind of sales activity you want to create (Inquiry, Quotation, Order).

In some cases it's enough to create a customer prospect (without sales distribution information and Company Code Data). Another idea can be, to create a dummy partner...

regards Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Thanx for ur reply.I think i was bit unclear with my question, i was talking about presales activity. My problem is i cannot create a pre sales activity with out creating the customer but my client says that for only pre sales activity why do we need to create a customer. In your reply you were talking about customer prospect, can you throw some light on to that as to where do we create and what is its importance.

thanx in advance

regds

prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

A bit of configuration setting s needs to be done prior to saale activity.

Please find the same in spro-img-sd-sales support-CAS. Further in SAP Easy Access there is a Tcode Vc21 or so for creation of sales prospect. Once the sales prospect is created the same will sit in info. structure of sales prospect and while you are making sales order for prospective customer you need to change the account group of sales prospect and do sales order, delivery and billing.

Iam not right infront SAP system to give you more details. Hope this works.

Former Member
0 Kudos

without master datas there is no provision to create orders