cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File XI Proxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are facing a weired problem while processing the documents(1000 documents in a file) in the File2Proxy Interface....

While the File adapter is active and running, we are writing the files through FTP to SAP Directory and File adapter picking up the file before it is written to the directory completely, so processing file partially.Inturn we are loosing the data.....

If the channel is stopped and writing the files through FTP to the SAP Directory and then turn the Comm Channel on,then we don't see this error.....

But the requirement is to process the documents as and when available, not to process in the background jobs.For this we have to keep the Comm Channel up and running, so Iam looking for a solution to stop the data corruption......

Anyone has this kind of issues before, please give me an appropriate solution <removed_by_moderator>

Read the "Rules of Engagement"

Thankyou all again.....

Mili

Edited by: Juan Reyes on Oct 21, 2008 3:04 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

One solution would be to wirte the files to the directory with different name than the file adapter expects. Once transfered rename them to as needed. This way you can eleminate the problem of partial files being consumed by the file adapter. Or you can use another directory for upload then move them to the dir where XI file adapter polls.

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

It can be done by selecting the option Milliseconds to Wait before Modification Check under Advanced Settings.

I solved it by myself.....

Thanks,

Mili.