cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphic upload

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing one problem in signature upload. I am uploading signature of type bitmap in se78. And I am giving color option while uploading. It is giving problem in print I mean it is showing grey color in back ground of signature. Please tell me how to avoid grey color in back ground of signature any settings need to do? I tried 256 color bit map also. Please help me I will give points.

Thanks a lot in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

KalC
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Babji,

Open your signature image in MS paint then select option FILE > SAVE AS give any name and select save as type 256 color bitmap not 24 bitmap. Now upload this new image file. This will solve your problem.

Hope this info helps you.

Regards,

Kalyan.

former_member195698
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Grey color comes in the background if the quality of the image being uploaded in low. ( Resolution of the Image is Low Try uploading an image with Better quality ( High Resolution )

Also Try to increase the Resolution in the Smartform for the Graphic.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any software to make appropriate graphics need for Smartforms ?

I know to upload graphic using SE78. But not much idea of the process before this step. I could not able to make appropriate graphics for use on Smartforms.

Thank you,

Surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

no.first create image in tif or bmp .

if u r using bmp go to se78 import that one into c drive by specifying the name of file.

after insert image in smartform.