cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PurchOrder <PO number> : Enter Conf. Control

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello gurus,

I am customizing a new install of SRM 5.0 in extended classic. Backend is ECC 6.0.

All works fine until the PO is replicated in ECC. I always get the following error: "PurchOrder <PO number>: Enter Conf. Control". And I have no PO replicated in ECC.

In SRM, my vendor has following flags checked (flags which are also replicated in PO):

- Indicator:GR Conf.Expectd

- Invoice Receipt Expected

- Goods-Receipt-Based Invoice Verification

When I try to create manually a PO in ECC (ME21N), I also have the same error message: Enter Conf. Control (Message no. ME083) with the following list of choices:

- 0001 Confirmations

- 0002 Rough GR

- 0003 Inb. Deliv./Rough GR

- 0004 Inbound Delivery

When I fill something, error disappear. So my question: where does SRM manage this data in order PO can be sucesesfully created in backend?

Thanks for you help,

Patrick

Message was edited by:

Patrick Massimelli

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think, It does not consider the COnf Control key settings. Please Check SAP OSS note 586466.

When this problem is happening ? Please give complete details in next reply. what error message is appearing. ?

<u>Related link -></u>

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

This was caused by customizing in MM. I deactivated Confirmation Control Key.

Regards,

Patrick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello again,

As said in my previous message, I deactivated the Confirmation Control Key in MM but this settings applies to all MM PO, so I can not keep this customizing.

My requirement would then be to transfer the Confirmation Control Key to MM. Do you know if there is any mean to provide this data to MM?

Thanks,

Patrick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Patrick,

you can control field settings at a document type level in MM. It may require that you create a seperate screen layout (field selection key) with the confirmation control key as option and assign this to your SRM PO document type. You can then use a seperate screen layout to make the confirmation control key mandatory for PO's created directly in MM.

This in my mind would be the simpliest solution as the confirmation control key is not usually used in conjunction with EBP PO's.

Regards

Chris

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member222613
Participant
0 Kudos

Patrick.

I have the same problem with my PO’s in SRM.

Do you have a solution?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great Chris, sorry for the late answer but this solved the problem

I give you full points