cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to check version of model in acceptance enivornment ??

former_member186143
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is there a way to check the model when it's transported from development to acceptance ??

When I open the model with Visual composer in acceptance the version is not the version that is run in the portal ?

it's all quite confusing to find out if the latest version is transported or not and where it's located. and where the model is located which I open in visual composer ?

I think now of adding a version number in the reports so that I know for sure if the report I'm running in acceptance is the same as development or is there a simple way to make sure ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

unfortunately vc does not provide any versioning mechanism. you'll hv to manage this the old-fashioned way of versioning your models yourself:(.

also, how are you transporting your models? if you chose the right folder during transport, it should reflect the right model and iViews. also make sure you're creating delta links to the right iView in question.

if you hv admin rights, navigate to Content Admin of Portal >Portal Content>Visual Composer-->Models. Under this folder, you'll find a folder for each model you created in VC. Navigate to the model in question, and you'll see a list of the iViews and Pages under it. if you click on the page/iView, under "ID" you'll be able to see its pcd location.

prachi

Answers (0)