cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deployment error when I migrate a Web Dynpro local CAF DC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

I did a migration from a Web Dynpro local CAF DC to a NWDI, but I´m getting this error when I do deploy:

Dec 10, 2007 11:44:58 AM /userOut/deploy (com.sap.ide.eclipse.sdm.threading.DeployThreadManager) [Thread[Deploy Thread,5,main]] ERROR:

Deployment aborted

Settings

SDM host : piopor01

SDM port : 50018

URL to deploy : file:/D:/DOCUME1/agile/LOCALS1/Temp/temp29784agile.comImprovement_Migrationwebdynpro.ear

Result

=> deployment aborted : file:/D:/DOCUME1/agile/LOCALS1/Temp/temp29784agile.comImprovement_Migrationwebdynpro.ear

Aborted: development component 'Improvement_Migration/webdynpro'/'agile.com'/'NWD_agiletrk_D'/'20071210114110'/'0':

Caught exception during application deployment from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application agile.com/Improvement_Migrationwebdynpro.. Reason: Clusterwide exception: Failed to deploy application agile.com/Improvement_Migrationwebdynpro. Check causing exception for details (trace file). Hint: Are all referenced components deployed and available on the engine?; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.deploy.container.DeploymentException: Clusterwide exception: Failed to deploy application agile.com/Improvement_Migration~webdynpro. Check causing exception for details (trace file). Hint: Are all referenced components deployed and available on the engine?

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).REMEXC)

Deployment exception : The deployment of at least one item aborted

I already check the Used DC´s, but still is not working. If someone know what is the problem or what could be the problem, please can tell me what to do to solve it.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you checked in the needed *.sca files into the NWDI?

You need to check in the:

SAP-JEE.sca

SAP_JTECHS.sca

SAP_BUILDT.sca

Otherwise the NWDI doesn't know these components and the components in your track cannot be build.You need to add these files into your checkin folder of the NWDI and then import them in the CMS. AS far as I remember.

The inbox folder for me was: C:\usr\sap\JTrans\CMS\inbox

Put the files there and you will see them in the import tab of the cms.

Regards,

Dennis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dennis, thanks for your comment.

I checked the sca files and they are in the check in folder.

I don´t know what can be the problem then.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

And they are also impoted to the NWDI?

You can check this by looking in your NWDS in the Development Configurations Perspective when you open the tree of sap.com_SAP_BUILDT_1 for example and if you then can see "tc/bi/ant; tc/bi/antTasks" and so on. If you can't extend the component it might be empty.

Have you created the dependencies in the Landscape configurator of the CMS?

You musst add the standard sca's to requiered components

Regards,

Dennis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dennis

The problem isn´t in the NWDI, because I create a Web dynpro and I can do deploy fine. The problem comes when I migrate that Web dynpro CAF DC into the NWDI. I can´t find any document that specify how can migrate Web Dynpro CAF DC, only I found it for EJB y Metada Projects.

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

so the problem is, how to get the local DC into the NWDI and get it builded afterwards.

Maybe this link is useful:

<a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/cc/b809d65cff400684dd6c7d8ce5626e/frameset.htm">http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/cc/b809d65cff400684dd6c7d8ce5626e/frameset.htm</a>

When I imported my DC's into the NWDI, I just created new DC's with the same name as the local ones in the dtr and imported all foldes from the src folder of the local dc's. Maybe I had to define the used DC's again, but I had no problem with building.

Regards,

Dennis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo Aida,

Have you checked if the libraries referenced by your webdynpro have been installed on the server? You can find them by right clicking your webdynpro project and then Web Dynpro References.

Can it be that your Web Dynpro references some custom libraries which have not been deployed on the server? When your project has hard references to certain libraries, it will not be deployed until the referenced libraries are deployed.

It is possible that while migrating the project, the custom libraries referenced by your Web Dynpro were not migrated.

Bye,

Sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

I tried to import my project into a project with the same name and copying the src folder, but I got some errors. Some Symple Types that are created in my Dictionary Project doesn´t appear in my Web Dynpro Project:

Model Class Property actual[type]: Dictionary Symple type missing (Hint: the type might have been deleted from the dictionary).

I checked the references and the Used DC´s and still I´m havind the same error from the beginning.

Thanks

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The problem were that the Simple Types wasn´t in the Dictionary´s public part. After that the project was building and deploying fine.

All the solution was that you have to create a project with the same name that your local DC.

Thanks for the help.

Regards

Answers (0)