cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FM BAPI_MOSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI3 (SCM 5.0 )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to create Firm Planned Orders by using Function Module BAPI_MOSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI3 .I am passing the Material,Order Start Day,Plant and ATP Category.

But all the time i am getting the following error message

E APO_BAPI 057 =>

No valid source of supply could be found

I /SAPAPO/CIF 003 =>

Application log (ext. no. HOFPUBTCSANX00002A95SG) for obj. APO_BAPI and sub-obj. MO_APS has been logged

I APO_BAPI 004 =>

Although there is a source of supply.

Can someone please let me know what additional parameters i need to pass in order to create Planned Orders ?

Thanks,

Krutiman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krutiman - you do not need to pass the source of supply to this BAPI, the system will determine the valid source of supply. Are you sure that your source of supply is linked to a PDS or PPM? If you are using a PPM is it active? Is the planning version the same for the order you are creating as well as the master data? Is the order date within the validity of the PDS/PPM? Check the plan explosion field in the product master matches the type of production data you are using. Although not needed I always enter the loctype - this along with the fields you have listed works for me. Also check the order_type parameter so that you are creating planned orders in R3/ECC.

If you still have problems send the importing parameters you are using as well.

Regards

Andy

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Other than Material,Order Start Day,Plant and ATP Category, you may need to pass source of supply in the BAPI eg. the Plan and PPM number. Check in ORDER_HEAD table for the BAPI.