cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTMLB in JSP Mobile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'm a newbie on MI dev, and i need htmlb. We're in NW7.0 sp13, jsp runtime, Eclipse 2.1.2, MDK 2.5.12.

I got com.sap.tc.loggingStandard in classpath. htmlb.tld i got from server side - my error is:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sap/tc/logging/Location

at com.sapportals.htmlb.util.Log.(Log.java:16)

at com.sapportals.htmlb.rendering.RendererManager.createUIBrowserRenderer(RendererManager.java:457)

at com.sapportals.htmlb.rendering.RendererManager.initialize(RendererManager.java:506)

at com.sapportals.htmlb.rendering.RendererManager.getJavascriptFileName(RendererManager.java:554)

at com.sapportals.htmlb.rendering.PageContext.getJavascriptUrl(PageContext.java:1011)

at com.sapportals.htmlb.rendering.PageContext.createDocument(PageContext.java:1030)

at com.sapportals.htmlb.taglib.DocumentTag.doStartTag(DocumentTag.java:46)

at jsp.detail_0005fsyncboinstance._jspService(detail_0005fsyncboinstance.java:94)

at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:119)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)

at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.doService(ServletWrapper.java:405)

at org.apache.tomcat.core.Handler.service(Handler.java:287)

at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.service(ServletWrapper.java:372)

at org.apache.tomcat.facade.RequestDispatcherImpl.doForward(RequestDispatcherImpl.java:222)

at org.apache.tomcat.facade.RequestDispatcherImpl.forward(RequestDispatcherImpl.java:162)

Please help me.

Bip.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Greetson,

It a runtime error, when exporting archive from NWDS on client machine [laptop]. Archive / build seems ok. Tomcat runs ok.

I have 2 pages of html/jsp no problem, I get this error when navigate to the htmlb page.

Thanx

Bip.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bipasha

While working in NWDS, you would have referenced the logging.jar (or a similar jar which has the package com.sap.tc.logging.Location) in the JAVA Build Path and hence there are no errors at compile time or while building the project in NWDS. But for you to get rid of this error at runtime, you need to add the logging.jar(if the name is right) in the MI library folder i.e <MI_HOME/lib>and then add an entry in the file listOfJars.txt and this file is in <MI_HOME> directory. This should solve your problem.

Best Regards

Sivakumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Greetson,

adding the JAR file will help you - but be aware as well, that HTMLB is only running on Laptop - you will face problems when you port this APP to PDA!

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx Sivakumar and Oliver!

After added lib to MI/lib, listOfJars.txt and added also as an ext lib in project, the missing class path error went away!

I now have a new problem around clientinfoLoader class - I start new thread for this.

Thanx again.

Bip.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bipasha Rai,

Give some more details when you are getting this error??????

Greetson