cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

return pricing date problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am working in textile industry where they making return order by only taking verval communication .Return sales order creating in H.O. and marketing office .But goods receipt is taking in plant . while they are opening the case which was receive from customer against a return order, it is normally found that the customer also send some older Fabric which he was not mentioned at the time of creating the sales order.Now for that i have to maintain the actual Pricing date while creating the pricing . And we only give the pricing date on the sales order .But we also dont want to change the sales order because to monitor the discripency of the customer what they say and what they send practically by report .there is a field "pricing date " in the billing but that is not editable in item level ......only we can put pricing date in header level ..but that does not suit the scenario .....

Please suggest how to change the pricing date in the item level in billing ...

Thanks in Advance ...

Regards,

Abhijit...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member204590
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Abhijit Dutta

Prior to make any comment i need to understand your business scenario can you tell me how can u receive the extra material where u manage it how do u credit your customer?

Thx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all