cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of all interfaces in the XI landscape

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Currently my company is going through a merge project with a second company, and we want to integrate the SAP systems. This will inevitably mean more interfaces to be built. What we would like to have is a way to generate a list of all the current interfaces in the XI landscape, so we can get a good overview of what can be reused or copied.

I know we can get a list by opening the ID and looking at the configured scenario's, but we would like to automate this. Are there any tables where the interface scenario names are stored, and where we can see which type of interface it is (IDOC / File / JDBC / ...)?

If someone knows of a solution for this, it would be greatly appreciated. Otherwise this will remain a manual action, and as such, prone to mistakes or oversights...

Our current XI landscape is XI 3.0, SP18.

Thanks in advance,

Yordy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Solution is very simple: Use ABAP table SMPPREL3, this table contains all relationships (end-2-end) interface. You can use this table to know all about interface.

Only caution is that this table also have some wild-card entries so total number of interface count can vary by 1-2%, but this happen on runtime only, this table will perfectly match your manual counting.

Regards,

Gourav

---

<i>Reward points if it helps you</i>

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks! Exactly the table I was looking for!

I knew it had to exist, but I couldn't find it...

Thanks, and best regards,

Yordy