cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deploment aborted

Former Member
0 Kudos

I m deploying ejb application file. but deployment is getting aborted . i am getting following errors in log file.

Dec 10, 2007 5:50:43 PM Info: End of log messages of the target system.

Dec 10, 2007 5:50:43 PM Info: ***** End of SAP J2EE Engine Deployment (J2EE Application) *****

Dec 10, 2007 5:50:43 PM Error: Aborted: development component 'erecapp'/'asianpaints.com'/'J2E_APPL_D'/'20071210181713':

Caught exception during application deployment from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot store information about application asianpaints.com/erecapp in the database during update..

Reason: Object value for entry "PROPS_STR_STR:ApplicationProperties" is too large. Limit is at 2,000 bytes.; nested exception is:

com.sap.engine.frame.core.configuration.InvalidValueException: Object value for entry "PROPS_STR_STR:ApplicationProperties" is too large. Limit is at 2,000 bytes.

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).REMEXC)

Dec 10, 2007 5:50:56 PM Info: J2EE Engine is in same state (online/offline) as it has been before this deployment process.

Dec 10, 2007 5:50:56 PM Error: -

At least one of the Deployments failed -

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kavita,

Most likely the problem is that you have packed all of yours jar files in the application EAR. Thus the deploy tool is trying to put all references in the property "PROPS_STR_STR:ApplicationProperties". To resolve this problem, redesign your application and move the jar files to libraries. Then to use these libraries refer to them in the XML descriptor files.

Refer to the developer manual for more details:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/0c/86b46fae4039428760a11890d2a14a/frameset.htm

Regards,

Ventsi Tsachev

Technology Development Support (J2EE Engine)

SAP Labs, Palo Alto, Ca (USA)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thnx for reply. But i deleted one of the web service which i was not using and my problem got solved , ejb application file got deployed. Thnx for reply.

Kavita.

Answers (0)