cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

page breaks in tables in a form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

reading the posts here I learnt how to print records from an internal table with a table in my adobe form. Unfortunately I doesn´t look pretty starting in page 2, because the table has no column headers and the page has neither logo nor page number.

Does anyone know how to correct this ??

My form has only one page.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can put the logo ansd page number in the master page. (page number: go to insert -> page no:)

you can align the content page as per your desire for the table to start in the next page.

For page breaks to happen - check the check box -> allow page breaks.

there are option to provide header and footer. Check out the options available in the object, layout ... pallettes of the flow content subform (table body)

YOu may kindly refer the tutorials available on this in SDN.

Thanks and Rregards,

Anto.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had done that before and it´s not working properly. I have my page one with the table and page 2 only with logo. I was expecting that the systems prints the continuation of the records in page 2 but nope.

It prints the first page with texts and the start lines of the table, then a second page with the remaining lines and then my page 2.

What could it be ??

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

For body page1, you have to set the chek box "Max as 1 "

i042339
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I have understood your problem and hope the below mentioned solution will work for you..

Go to your Master Page setting - There is problem with layout of the Page Area.

Basically problem is your MasterPage Area and Other Page Area are overlapping with each other and hence you are facing this problem.

You have to define the MasterPage Height to fixed length for example 0.6" then your Page should start after that.

You try out this.. This will definitely solve your problem.

Regards

Satya

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

-