cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

execution of RFC

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

while exeuting rfc what parameters we need to put in the RFC target System.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Configuring Sender RFC Adapter

Prerequisites

1. You have created a new communication channel or have opened an existing one.

2. On the Parameters tab page, you have selected the adapter type RFC.

3. You have selected the Sender radio button to define the adapter as a sender adapter.

4. The communication channel in which the RFC adapter is defined must be defined for a service of type Business System in the area Service Without Party. In the PCK, you must create an empty party record.

5. The entries made in the communication channel must be identical to those for the adapter-specific identifiers for the business system. For more information about adapter-specific identifiers, see Service in the Integration Server or Service in the PCK.

Some important RFC Server Parameter :

-Application Server (Gateway) Gateway host name of the sender system

-Application Server Service (Gateway) Gateway service of the sender system. This can be the numeric description of the service port in the sender system or the alphanumeric equivalent (for example, sapgwXX, where XX is the system number of the sender system).

Program ID Program ID of the registered server program. The selected program ID must uniquely describe the RFC sender channel in the configured gateway (Application Server (Gateway) and Application Server Service (Gateway) parameters).

This program ID shoud be similar everywhere.

SNC If you want to use Secure Network Connection, set the SNC indicator.

· Specify the SNC Name.

· Select the Quality of Protection.

Set the indicator for SNC Advanced Mode and enter the permitted SNC names (ACL) in the table.

You can also enter a value for Path to SNC Library. If you do not enter any details here, the setting is applied to the whole RFC adapter.

Check this for Configuration of RFC Receiver.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/c8/e80440a832e369e10000000a155106/content.htm

Also Check out SAP Note 730870.

Hope this will help you.

Regards

Aashish Sinha

PS : reward points if helpful

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kunaal,

Check this URL.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/b1/c5ef41a0b99d39e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

This may solve your problem..

Cheers,

Vinod V

*Reward me, if found helpful

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) The Application Server (Gateway) = Gateway host name of the sender system

from SAPlogon

2) The Application Server Service (Gateway)

SAPGW + system number from SAPlogon

3) The Program ID

any name

please visit

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/configuring-the-sender-rfc-adapter--step-by-step

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

which RFC you are creating in SM59.

thnx

CHirag Gohil

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have created RFc destination BS_XI.in TCP\IP connection

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

while exeuting rfc what parameters I need to put in the RFC target System in se37

Former Member
0 Kudos

Following were the list of RFC Destinations created during post installation configuration. Their relevance are as follows:

AI_RUNTIME_JCOSERVER

Points from the Integration Server to the mapping runtime. The program ID corresponds to the entry under JCo RFC provider for the J2EE Engine (used for the mapping runtime, value mapping, and the exchange profile).

AI_DIRECTORY_JCOSERVER

Points from the Integration Server to the Integration Builder. The program ID corresponds to the entry under JCo RFC provider for the J2EE Engine (used to refresh the runtime cache).

LCRSAPRFC

The RFC destination LCRSAPRFC is required for the connection to the System Landscape Directory (SLD). It is used to read the exchange profile.

SAPSLDAPI

The RFC destination SAPSLDAPI is required for the connection to the SLD. It is used by the ABAP API.

INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI

For Cache Updates

Courtesy: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/be/6e0f41218ff023e10000000a155106/content.htm

Are you creating any of these.

Thnx

Chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi chirag,

i am doing rfc to http syncronus scenario. where r3 system is dewall. i have gone through your document but i am not much clear in which rfc destination should i maintain the program id.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you refered the link it says that for AI_RUNTIME_JCOSERVER it should be maintained in ABAP and the program id need to be used for the same.

Refer the weblog which talks about program ID and the RFC destingation steps which is replied in the forum.

thnx

Chirag Gohil