cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping carts in Soco

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

I am in SRM 5.5 extendeed classic scenario.

I have the following problem, I am using Automatic Grouping for itens whithout souce of suplly, so the shopping carts from catalogs must not go to SOCO but are going, and shopping carts with already subsequent documents created must not appear in SOCO, but are going to, the problem is the list of itens in SOCO of the purchaser are very big, I need to find a way to the shopping cart apear in SOCO just if there are no souce of suply and if not subsequent documents exist.

To solve it I need to change the field SOURCE_REL_IND, someone could help me, what BADI could be used ?

Thanks

Nilson

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nilson,

You must have done settings for product categories as "Sourcing carried out for items w/o assigned source of supply", which means while creating a shopping cart if the user assigns a vendor using a contract , Purchasing info. record (not preferred vendor) then the P.O will be automatically created w/o going to SOCO otherwise the SC goes to SOCO for sourcing.

When you are using preferred vendor, system is not considering it as a Fixed vendor & therefore your Shopping carts are going in SOCO.

You can use following Badi for changing Preffered vendor to assigned vendor

BAdI BBP_DOC_CHANGE

METHOD if_ex_bbp_doc_change_badi~bbp_sc_change.

BR

Pravin

Award point for useful answer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pravin

As I mentioned In SPRO - Supplier Relationship Management -SRM server -Cross-Application Basic Settings -Sourcing, I am using opton 5 Aut Grouping Sourcing for itens without assgned souce, it must send to SOCO only itens without source and itens with souce send to aut grouping, but all itens back to SOCO, it's a bug or normal operation?

Thanks

Nilson

Answers (0)