Did you mean: 

PRs with addition of only line items and Clubbing Service and Normal POs

former_member1282879
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus

We are in ECC 6.0

in our buisness process The PRs are created by the Project system

they could create only one PR with the Same No Repeating all the time and when ever a new PR is created it is adding up to the existing PRs line items where the line item has increased to 800+ nos now,

also they are clubbing PRs of service and material PRs. we need it to be separate

as service PRs and Mtrl PRs are processed separately by different Dept and cannot use the same PR which is here only One at the same time.

only the line items are getting added eventhough the PR is released,

i have created 2 Document types for PRs with Different No ranges, pls let me know how to assign this Document type to Project system PRs creation so that different PRs are created for Both Material PRs and ServicePRs.

Pls tell me how the Above problem could be Solved.

Thanks and Regards

SATHISH

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check in your network type parameters (OPUV) wheather collective requisition has selected as this lead to collective PR for all the material requirments from projects.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Rakesh Pradhan

former_member1282879
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Rakesh Pradhan the configuration works,

let me know is there any Links to the Document type of PRs to the Project system so as to create Separate PRs for Services.

is there any Complications by having different PR no for PRs every time. as the system was initially configured in this fashion and now as per the requirement we are bound to change the configuration, to separate SERVICE and Mtrl PRs.

Thanks and regards

Sathish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Standard SAP allows only one doc type, you will have to go for development. This thread will help you:

Regards