cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing form in the service order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Does the billing form in the service order controls service order billing? I have value 01 (fixed rate) in this field. I want to create a credit memo request for the service order but debit memo request is getting created with line items with negative values.

In ODP1, I have maintained both sales doc type and SalesDoc type CMR.

Is there any relationship between the billing form and the billing type that is generated for the service order.

Looking forward to your valuable inputs.

Thanks,

Bala

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Billing form in the service order controls the creation of the debit memo request or credit memo request based on the values assigned to it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check for the cost which is flowing into the service order. check for any material or labour confirmation reversal in the service order. Check the material cost in the material master.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prasanth,

Thanks for the details.

Can you please tell me the significance of billing form in the contract (Sales B) and service order.

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are creating a service order based on a contract, the actual costs can be billed through DP90 (if you select billing from actual costs), which includes the material used for the service and the labour or any other indirect expenses for performing the service. The DIP profile will be assigned to the contract line item SALES B, when you create the service order, automatically this will get copied to the service order.

Prase