cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import of IDOC from R/3 to XI system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I created RFC destination, port and partner profile in R/3 system and RFC destination and Port in XI system and Remote Logon is working on both the systems. Now i want to import an IDOC from R/3 system SAPECC6 to XI system, there i got specify the Application Server, System Number Logon data to the R/3 system, but it give the error like i.e.

"Unable to establish connection to R/3 system SAPECC6 (system=01, client=200) Troubleshooting tips:

Is the target system online?

Check the connection data (note that server names and groups are case-sensitive)

Tips for administrators (see the configuration guide for more details):

Does the user have the required authorizations in the target system?

Is the target system configured correctly in "etc/services"?"

Any body came across this situation, Please send the solution asap.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarjuna.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi nagarjuna,

1 . First check this at your R/3 System.

While logon window, check the

Client No

2 . Second, when you import, you will give the details like application server, system no, user name and password. But you can fine the client no is different at this place.

Please change the settings according to that and move ahead.

This problem happends some times, Its with the configuration.

Hope this will help you.

cheer,

Vinod V

**Reward, if found helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

1.Ensure that the logon group entry is correct. If using SPACE, check that it is written in capital letters.

2. Check that the host name and client are correct.

3. Implement section 5 of SAP Note 593058 - New RFC load balancing procedure.

4. The message server must be known in the etc/services file on the Integration Builder host. Navigate to the target system. In /etc/services or on NT C:\WINNT\system32\drivers\etc\services, find the entry for the message server, for example sapmsE14 3614/tcp. Enter this in the services file of the XI server (or the services file of the Integration Builder if distributed installation has been used).

thnx

chirag.