cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material specification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo boss,

We are using recurring inspection 09 for batches which exceed the shelf life period. Here my problem is, this inspection lot is inspected through material specification. Please tell me how to create the material specification for my new materials. I want to clear all the pending materials.

This is working fine with the existing materials.

Kindly tell me the flow.

thanking you,

selvam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Selvam,

Adding to what Mr.Thyagarajan clearly descirbed ....you need to

First,

Create Material Specification using Tcode QS61

Second,

Identify all the material for which Inspection lot was created i.e:CRTD status.You can identify them using the worklist QA32.Just enter the plant and then execute if there are plenty of materials.make sure the list settings is ticked as "select all Inspection lots" at the bottom of the screen.

Third,

Highlight the inspection lots for which you want to assign the Material Specification.Click Inspection lot icon and then click "task list/spec." icon under Insp.Specification tab.The system status changes to REL when assigned.Now you can go ahead and record results and make the UD .You can do these all in the same worklist using the iconswhere it says Results and Usage decision .

Hope this is clear and please close this thread if clear .

regards,

Naik

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

first create material specification using QS61 ( with previous date)and go to inspection lot in change mode and in inspection specification tab page you can assign this and make the usage decision

regards

thyagarajan