cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GL determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was wondering how to have the GL account assigned according to Sales Group in the SO’s header. Is it possible?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

does this also apply to the sales office?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

yes it applies to sales offices too. but for both these cases u need to create a 'z' field that is inserted in the structures and then u will need to find an user exits to link the 'z' field with the original. i am really sorry that at this point of time i am not not aware of the user exit that will make this possible.

saurabh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i do not think its possible to use sales grp field as its not the part of the std field catalog for accnt determination. u will have to create a new field and insert into the structures KOMCV, KOMKCV, or KOMPCV. seek the help of ur ABAP consultant for this.

saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can have GL Account determined at Sales Group Level but you need to add a new field in Field catalog and define a condition table which includes Sales Group (VKGRP) also. So once the condition table is created attach the same thing to condition type and create a condition record on sales group.

Reward points if helpful.

Regards,

Sreekanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

create the conditon table with this field while ur creating Account determination process