cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing during invoicing.

former_member208541
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, I want in my system that system picks up the prices applicable during the time I invoice the customer and not picked up from the sales order.

how to ensure the above.

regards

sachin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Define it in the copy control (use B - Carry out new pricing)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

Its not quite clear that whats your requiremnt as mostly we avoid to change what is given in quotation and aslo mentioned in sales order confirmation. Only in case of tax change we are making change and our client doen't mind it.

But even though if you just want to know how to make it, go to copy control rule in VTFA and VTFA and then go to item level and set the field Pricng type as B in copy control at item level settings.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

If you want the condition type(s) to be calculated in Billing only. Go to V/08, select your Pricing Procedure (applicable at the time of Billing) and assign Requirement 24 against the condition type(s) to be considered only during billing. Kindly note that these conditions then will not appear in the Sales Order.

Reward if it proved helpful.

Regards

SD

krishnaswamy_kumaraswamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

is it the price condition type is different ?( sales order one condition type and billing document one condition type )

in vtfl maintain the pricing type for the item B .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This can be achived by maintaining pricing control as B in copy control at item level settings.

If it is order related billing then it will be in VTFA

For delivery related billing VTFL

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit