cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In Synchronus way what about the next file of the Error files

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm doing RFC to File SYNCHRONUS... suppose if i'm sending files continusely.. imagine if one file is failre.. then what abt the next file.. whether the next file will load sussefully or.. it should stop ..

because I heard in synchronus method.. response is compulsorry then only it a can able to process for next files... is it correct..? if correct means.. then how can we solve this problem... or correct me if any thing wrong ...

Thanks

Bbau

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think acknowledgement should not be a problem refer to:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/2b/d5653fd1d3b81ae10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Refer to acknowledgement section. Even if one file failed it will not stop RFC to send another message and with sync messages no queue is used so result of previous message will not affect current message.

Regards,

Gourav

--

<i>Reward points if it helps u</i>

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babu,

I am not completely clear about your scenario.

Are you sending some data from RFC to a file and waiting for an acknowledgement?

It is true that Synchronous scenarios use Best Effort (sRFC) so you can use this:

1)Configure the fault message also. So that if your file transfer is a failure then u get an exception message and this might end up one sync cycle.

2) Trying a BPM in which you message (a file count and filename) asynchronously

on negative acknowledgement to another file. This will help u keep track of faulty deliveries.

I hope it helps :).

Regards,

Sumit