cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem in FILE-FILE scenariio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I configured FILE-FILE scenario, able to send input file, I kept sending file in delete mode, after running the scenario it was deleting, but I am not getting the receiving file. The message monitor shows successful status and even in SXMB_MONI transaction also its not showing any error but I am not getting receving file.

What might be the wrong??

thanks,

ravindra.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravindra

I tried for the similar scenario and was getting the same problem.

I could rectify it by giving the same file name and in different folder.

You specify the file name in the receiver communication channel which is same as the file name in the sender communication channel and specify a different Folder so that it will not overwrite.

Ensure that you give the correct path.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even I am trying for the same scenario. But the file is not getting deleated from the folder. Is it that we need to configure file adapter for this. I have done this example as it is from the web logs mentioned(/people/venkat.donela/blog/2005/03/03/introduction-to-simple-file-xi-filescenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starterspart2).

Could anyone help me out in getting this done.

Regards,

Ram Mohan naidu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to create a sender communication channel using File Adapter. There you can set the Processing Mode as "Delete". It will delete the file once it is processed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also check the permissions in the directory where the receiver file adapter is generating the files. It could be a permission issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1)Chk the status of ur reciever adapter in Adapeter Monitoring. For this u can go to this URL http://<host>:<port>/mdt/amtServlet

2)Chk ur reciever adapter are all the parameters given properly.

3)Try making some dummy changes in the adapter and then activate it.Then test the scenario.

Regards

Arpit Seth