cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OSS Message & Note Search

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any way to Search SAP Notes within from Solution Manager,The option 'SAP Note Search' in Solution Manager opens a browser,is there any way it can be done without a browser,ie within solution manager.

Also is there any way to see OSS messgaes created through service market place in solution manager?

Regards,

Cs

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There's no way "without a browser". Many frontend elements, that you see in the SolMan are already things displayed using the Internet Explorer HTML control (.ocx) - although there's a "SAPGUI frame" around it IE is used.

--

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cheriyan,

yes, you can search SAP notes from Solution Manager.

Here is how.

In service desk message, click on edit mode and go to transcation data and click on "Binoculars", browser will open asking for suser id.

not 100% sure of second one. you may check http:service.sap.com/rkt

solution manager .

Thanks,

N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cheriyan,

For the Service Market place question see note 781163. I had to create a variant of RNOTIFUPDATE01 named ZRNOTIFUPDATE01. I chose to give it the 'All Systems' variant. Then I scheduled that ZRNOTIFUPDATE01 as a background job and my messages created in the Service Market Place came into my Transaction Monitor. I'm not sure if 'All Sysytems' is overkill, but it worked.

Also, it doesn't bring in old items just the ones you create after you do the above steps. I haven't found a way to get the old one yet.

regards,

Jason