cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM Career Option ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I m a SAP SD Certified guy with one year exp. on SAP SD Support and Five years experience as a Sales and Marketing Executive.

But it seems that the in the current market there is very optimal need of SD Consultants , companies are asking for more cross functional or for SD consultant who has knowledge of Business One or CRM.

I wanted to ask with my experience of 1 year support, should I go for CRM now or shall I gain a little more experience before moving towards CRM or Business One?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear B B,

CRM has good demand in the market and you have Sales and Marketing experience along with SD background. In CRM you can easily pickup the pricing area as the basic concepts (condition record, condition table, access seq, pricing procedure) are same. Also you can plan for the CRM certification in Sales/Marketting.

Thanks,

Atin

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi BB,

You have a very good domain/functional experience and also a certified consultant apart from having one year realtime experience. These are all positive aspects for a functional consultant.

Though the CRM market is expected to see a boom since long time, it is not happening and my suggestion is, it is better to learn few important topics in BW and finally go for 'APO'. This is purely my opinion and lets see the opinion of the gurus and this will help many SD consultants who are looking for a change.

Wish you all the best.

Thanks,

Ravi