cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOURCE RELATED BILLING

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ALL,

I have created DIP profile with Material as a characteristics and relevant for material determination. In material determination i have specified material number with 'ALL MATERIAL' as set criteria. In my sales order i have different material numbers then DIP profile. I run transaction DP90 to create Debit Memo Request with particular Sales Order. This transaction is working fine as per logic, however in DMR its taking material from the DIP profile rather then from Sales Order. I want to create billing request based on Sales Order material so i can send invoice to my client. I have tried every possibilities so far no luck.

I would appreciate, if someone can help!!

Thanks,

Anoop

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In DIP profile you will map the materials against the G/L accounts. The cost will come to the G/L account, which is mapped to a particular material. The Debit memo will pick this material not the one in the sales order.

Map the same material no. to the g/l account against which you are doning cost posting, then the Debit memo will pull your sales order material.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How would I map the material no.? In DIP customizing, i dont see G/L account as a characteristics.

Can you pls provide an example?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anoop,

Did you manage to solve it?

We have the same problem.

Kind regards,

David